|Parking Guidelines||| Print ||
|High School - High School (NHS)|
1. Students who use school parking must have their cars registered through the high school office. It is the student's responsibility to notify the office of any changes during the year.
2. The first parking tag is issued free of charge. Parking tags are available in the office for $5 if the original tag is lost.
3. Parking tags are to be displayed in the rear view mirror. The ID number must be visible from the outside.
4. Drivers who fail to display a parking tag or park inappropriately will receive a $20 parking fine.
5. Students who receive multiple parking fines may be denied parking and release privileges.
6. School safety requires that driveways must remain open for safe passage of emergency vehicles. Vehicles parked in areas that create a safety concern may be towed at the owner's expense or accessed a $40 fine.
7. All fines must be paid within two weeks. Failure to pay the fine or make arrangements with the principal will result in loss of parking privileges.